Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used LX 470 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2007 LX 470, so we've included reviews for other years of the LX 470 since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Simply the Best

carnutinca, 06/10/2006
2006 Lexus LX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd LX 470 (1999) and my 5th Lexus model. I test drove and researched every competing model before I purchased this vehicle. Previous years owners will love the added horsepower. The quality and workmanship is superior to everything else available. I completely disagree with every complaint in the category - I don't think they understand the market. The one drawback is size. If you are looking for a larger SUV (Tahoe, Sub, etc.) the LX 470 will be too small for you. Also, for towing, I just purchased an 07 Escalade ESV. The LX470 is not large enough for towing but it's also way easier to park than larger SUVs.

4.75 out of 5 stars

I absolutely love my 07 LX470

Mom of Two, 03/26/2009
2007 Lexus LX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've been wanting to get a Lexus SUV for quite some time. I waited until I was able to find the right price. I also wanted to get the older body type instead of the new 570's, which look a bit odd to me. I absolutely love this car! It has great handling, smooth ride, and a beautiful interior. It came fully loaded and you can't ask for anything more. The only downside is of course the gas mileage. But why would you buy an SUV without knowing that you would be paying a lot for gas. Anyhow, we've taken it to various off road terrains and it handles nice. I would highly recommend this car to any family!

4.63 out of 5 stars

Best SUV period

rcm10, 10/06/2011
2005 Lexus LX 470 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I first purchased an LX in 2000. I'm on my 3rd and 4th ones now. These don't ever break..ever. I have gray 2005 and my wife has a black 2007. Comfortable, reliable. They are fairly expensive new, but if you can find one(and it's difficult) a year old or so you will not be sorry. I live on an island in Florida and it floods often after heavy summer rains. no problem, Push the button to raise the car six inches and plow on through when you get to 20mph it lowers itself back down. In my opinion, this car looks like a perfect combination of tough and refined making it a true classic.

5 out of 5 stars

Smooth, comfortable, near perfect luxury SUV

Brian Dentley, 08/20/2019
2007 Lexus LX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just recently purchased a 2007 LX470 with 136000 miles on it and it rides like a dream. Even after 12 years, the interior cabin and leather has held up well. You get a great sense why the vehicle was near 70 grand brand new. This vehicle has less space than a suburban but is still plentiful. 2nd row seats are very spacious and the 3rd row are more for smaller kids and/or adults. The Mark Levinson sound system is awesome. It enhances the audio for clarity but it’s not loud enough to bust speakers. It has 6 speakers up front, 4 in the middle and 1 subwoofer in the rear that provides a good thump and is tuned just right. The tailgate in the back is lovely and after reading the instructions, the rear seats goes up without hassle. Just requires a little strength. The adjustable suspension is a good feature for rough pavement in the comfort setting or for a firmer/tighter ride in the sport setting. The LX470 rides on a truck frame which is noticeable, however Lexus does a suburb job of blending their legendary smoothness while integrating a truck like feel. The 5 speed transmission still shifts like its brand new without any jerks or harshness. The LX is not a off the line burner at a stoplight. It does however have the power to move you right along as you climb up in speed. The VVT-i (Variable Value Timing with Intelligence) does this SUV well. It provides great low-end torque and power which helps keep rpms low. That in turns keeps you from having to hammer the pedal for power which then helps with better fuel economy. I have been keeping track and have been achieving 13-15 around town and have seen as high as 19 on a few beach/road trips (cruise control on 70 mph). My only grips about the LX are the navigation and the infotainment system. While the mid 2000s saw upgrades in software and usability, it seems the 06/07 model was left with dated technology in the wake of the 570 arriving in showrooms. Also with the third row seats up, the rear DVD player is not accessible for the kiddos. At night, the LX lights up the road for great visibility and the crystal white gauges are beautiful. Overall I’m extremely satisfied with my 2007 LX470. Hope the review is not too long but I wanted to provided a good detailed review of my LX470 hoping to help someone deciding whether or not to purchase one. [contact info removed]

3 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars

4.75 out of 5 stars

Fantastic SUV!

alexandre Vieira, 08/05/2010
2007 Lexus LX 470 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm from Monroe, NY a few months ago we had 31 inches of snow, no problem. It was amazing the way the car just cut into the snow, up stiff hills, of course you cannot fly through the snow, but you will not get stuck. I had Land Cruiser 99 for many years, I almost cried when I traded it in for this car in 2007, but I'm in love again. A friend of mine told me one day, "The only thing that will stop a Land Cruiser, is if the road is closed." The fuel economy concerns me, but my LX 470 is sitting in my garage, shiny and clean, we only drive it on the weekends. I have also IS 250, but I've been thinking of switching to a ES350, we need a bigger car.

12345...9