Used 1991 Lexus LS 400 Consumer Reviews

Used LS 400 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

My LS

naw, 11/16/2007

I bought this car as my first car and for $2,500... it is the best $2,500 I have spent. I should be doing a little bit more maintenece but so far this car has been rock solid to me, even as a young driver. Everything is very smooth and people get in my car and tell me how nice and spacious it is. Price of parts is killing me as I am on a very limited budget but it is definitely worth the money knowing that 214,000 miles is still just the beginning of its' long life. Even my dad loves when we drive in my car even with also having a Benz. I am proud to drive my Lexus because its more reliable than many cars out there.I plan to drive this car for many more years, because it really is that great.

Diamond Lexus

Laura Hernandez, 05/08/2017
4dr Sedan

Test ride the car more than once.

One of the best cars I have ever owned

Tim Thurman, 01/26/2019
4dr Sedan

I have owned everything -- from BMW to Jeep to Ford. But I love my old Lexus. Yes, it is old, but it has been extraordinarily reliable (I hope I did not jinx myself). It gets OK gas mileage, great considering the size of the engine. It especially gets good mileage on the highway. I got this car for cheap; it was one of the best deals I ever made.

Best car I ever owned

Mark, 12/07/2019
4dr Sedan

I bought this 1991 Lexus with 67,000 miles on it in 2006 for $7,500. It's my backup and the best vehicle I've ever owned. No doubt you could put 500,000 miles on this vehicle. They are that well built. I changed out a failed instrument cluster this past summer, but I wouldn't trade this car for a new one today. An extraordinary engineering achievement. Mercedes liked to brag about the longevity of their cars. This one beats it to a pulp.

1...234567