Used 1991 Lexus LS 400 Consumer Reviews

Used LS 400 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

My 17 yr old car feels like it's 10 yrs.

seabow2, 12/21/2007

I just recently purchased a well-cared for LS 400 that was pampered and garaged its entire life by the same owner. The car came with a stack of receipts which verified all of the maintenance done. I empathize with those who purchased an LS400 needing repairs. I noticed that it can be costly. For example, my rack and pinion/power steering has been replaced twice!! The AC system has also been replaced. Just these three items alone total more than I paid for the car. However, the previous owner did take the car to the dealership so that makes a big difference. Yes, I would definitely buy this car even if I had to make repairs. I would just go a cheaper route. This car is very smooth.

Unbelievable Quality

Les, 05/10/2002

My LS 400 just turned over 134,000 miles, and is running as well as it did when brand new. The engine, obviously well broken in, seems to be more powerful. This car is as it was when it left the showroom floor. The quality of every aspect of this car is THE BEST. Like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going, and going, and going.

it worth the buck

Tommie, 06/05/2002

This car is unbelievable. I bought it used at 129000 miles and it is now over 150000. I haven't had any problem so far. The ride is so smooth and quiet. The engine and the transmition responded well when you need passing power. At 150000 miles I think this car will last me at least for another 50000 miles without a sweat.

I love my 91 Lexus Ls 400

Bmore Lexus Lover, 07/10/2010

The car is built like a tank with 4wheels. Can't wait to buy the Lexus lx 470 when I can afford.

Smith Lexus

Rick Smith, 07/08/2002

Extremely clean, low-milage (61,000 miles), excellent condition, sun roof, original paint & leather interior in excellent condition, all maintenance by Lexus dealer, new tires and studded snow tires available.

12345...7