Used 2015 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Safety and dependability Winner
By Christine Watler

2015 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Outstanding value in terms of warranty and safety. Love the color options and ability to save some money on gas. One downside is the car is a little loud when accelerating on hills, and you would think with its smaller engine size gas mileage would be better, but it’s definitely something I can live with. Looking forward to buying more Kia Soul’s and passing them down to my kids/grandkids when they have their licenses.

Great small family car.
By Ben Johnson

2015 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

Got a new 2015 Soul when our baby was three months old. Great little family car. They are like Glocks. They are not pretty, you use them and abuse them, but they are reliable and get the job done.

Lots of Bang for a box
By Steven Campbell

2015 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

You will get some smiles from people.. It's not for everyone but that's what I like... Not your ordinary... Park next to a mini Cooper and it's a lot bigger!...

This Car Randomly Leaves Me STRANDED!
By Lory Livezey

2015 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I would love to love this car. There are so many good things, but when a car randomly leaves you stranded, I have to give it a ONE. Ever since I bought it, sometimes i'll get in it and the key won't turn. I jiggle the key, I jiggle the wheel, usually I have to use a screw driver to unlock the shift to get it into neutral. Then I can usually shimmy it loose. But 2 years ago, I couldn't get it unlocked and they had to take it in on a flat-bed. Then, it was under warranty. It happened again yesterday, and now it's NOT under warranty. So, it's costing me $1000 to replace something that's already been replaced and the problem NEVER WENT AWAY! I will NEVER buy a KIA Soul again!!!

Used KIA Soul
By Harry

2015 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I would not buy this car New. I bought a used 2015 for half of what the new Souls’s sell for.