Used 2015 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Kia Soul Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Great little car
By Anne-Marie Skubis

2015 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Purchased in 2015 and I’ve done a two hour round-trip daily commute from Buffalo to Rochester Monday through Friday. Rain or snow this car always performed great and for the money it is fully loaded with amenities from leather heated seats front and back, panoramic sunroof, heated steering wheel, back up camera and a huge screen for navigation that’s been great. The cargo tray gets 2 thumbs up Versus the old cargo netting in my SUV and handles all my groceries easily.Comfort level is amazing and visibility is the best I’ve had in any car I’ve ever owned. I’ve driven cars to SUVs and this is by far the best of both worlds. The interior room is plentiful for anything that I’ve ever tried to pack in it. I routinely have my huge dog in the back with the seats folded down. The only negatives in the three years I’ve owned it are that I do wish the acceleration was better for passing on the Thruway, as it is a bit sluggish and it doesn’t hold it’s value for resale which is disappointing. I’d really like to buy an American made car but I just can’t find anything that’s worth the money and has the consumer reports that would even come close to this vehicle or other foreign-made vehicles.

Tried and True! Much more than you'd expect!
By Adam Stone

2015 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I have a 2015 KIA Soul. I honestly love it. Does it have everything you'd expect from a $35k car? No. But, this is my honest account. Gas mileage is excellent when you use the active eco setting. I average 33 miles to the gallon. My Soul has about 21,000 miles on it and it's still like brand new. Still looks great, sounds great, runs great, and everything still works on it like it just rolled off the showroom floor. I have a base model with alloy wheels, so I have the model with the 1.6L engine, which serves me well. It gets me where I want to go comfortably and with pretty great style. The interior is well made, great materials, and the electronics are intelligent and work very well. Driving the soul is a fun experience. It rides very smoothly and feels incredibly sturdy and handles high highway speeds with ease. Getting in and out of this car is easy. I'm 6'0 tall and not too skinny and I fit in and out with ease. I love this car. It's fun and has been incredibly reliable. It's my first KIA and I will definitely be back for another. I live in Arizona and this car is subjected to intense heat and everything has held up beautifully.

Safety and dependability Winner
By Christine Watler

2015 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Outstanding value in terms of warranty and safety. Love the color options and ability to save some money on gas. One downside is the car is a little loud when accelerating on hills, and you would think with its smaller engine size gas mileage would be better, but it’s definitely something I can live with. Looking forward to buying more Kia Soul’s and passing them down to my kids/grandkids when they have their licenses.

Great small family car.
By Ben Johnson

2015 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

Got a new 2015 Soul when our baby was three months old. Great little family car. They are like Glocks. They are not pretty, you use them and abuse them, but they are reliable and get the job done.

Lots of Bang for a box
By Steven Campbell

2015 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

You will get some smiles from people.. It's not for everyone but that's what I like... Not your ordinary... Park next to a mini Cooper and it's a lot bigger!...