Used 2015 Kia Sedona Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Kia Sedona Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sedona model:

3 Year Lease
By Conner Greg

2015 Kia Sedona SX-Limited 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Sedona has been a great car but only driven 17000 miles in 3 years. Not sure if buying it now at lease end would be good decision.

transmition problem and front noise
By ignacio soto

2015 Kia Sedona SX-Limited 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

transmition replaced 2 times and damage tires also,i owned 5 kia before but this time my experience change completed.my last kia

Still in love!!
By BrightSilver

2015 Kia Sedona SX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

After testing other mini vans I decided to go with the Sedona. The interior of the Toyota Sienna look too bland for my taste. Honda Odyssey too ugly for me. Test drove Chrysler Town and Country and it felt like it was going to break down. Nissan Quest poor crash ratings so I did not bother. After two years of driving Sedona I had two issues. One was side power sliding door it would not completely close until 2-3 times using remote. Dealer greased power latch and it was corrected. Second transmission shifts harsh one time 1-2 gear when cold then it drives very smooth. Took in for inspection they found nothing and just reset trans cpu. Still have this issue. Electronics are easy to use including gps. With several kids interior is still looks new. Seats are comfortable on long trips. Leather is very nice. After a couple of road trips I still don't have any rock chips so the paint is excellent. Performance is great easy to drive 80-85mph with no effort. I have done 29.5mpg hwy in the city about 16-18mpg. I highly recommend the Kia Sedona. After owning several mini vans this one is my favorite.

Better be no troubles for 3 years
By TouringNY

2015 Kia Sedona SX-Limited 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Leasing for 3 years, right now near end of model year Kia is giving incentives to lease, you should make sure before you go. what kinda sucks is the 8-passenger SXL takes away the sunroof that I wanted, makes no sense. paying so much and not getting a sunroof cause it's only available on the 7 seater? My wife has trouble finding a comfortable seating position, she feels her old Odyssey seat was better. kids feels seats in back are comfortable. The power is supposed to be same as Odyssey but I can't help but feel it is more sluggish to accelerate. The surround view camera is only available on the highest level and seems on par with luxury car makes (Infiniti is what I've experienced so far).

I used to love my car until today...
By Monica

2015 Kia Sedona SX-Limited 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

the engine wiring harness blew up and almost blew out the entire engine...