Used 2015 Kia Optima Consumer Reviews - 53 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Kia Optima Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Optima model:

Not a bumpy ride, but should be quieter.
By CDT-Hewlett

2015 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Three problems come to mind with this vehicle, though I do enjoy it. Passengers in the front seat complain that the seat is too low and cannot be adjusted. Riding on a highway is not a quiet drive. Had the Cadenza prior this this vehicle, and it had better insulation. The front end of this model is very low in the front. It is great looking, but have hit the front passenger-side bumper on curbs several times. These are the only three drawbacks. Less important to me: it gives me approximately 19 miles to the gallon in every day driving. If this is vital issue, I would get something that guzzles less fuel.

Best bang for the buck
By Steven Farrer

2015 Kia Optima SXL Turbo 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Solid car with great performance. Great appearance inside and out. Some People say Ford, Honda and Nissan similar models are better or higher rated. However, my experience as a mechanic tells me a vehicle is only as good as the warranty behind it. A 3 year 36,000 mile warranty for a higher priced vehicle doesn't make sense to me. Honda makes a great car, (I've owned 3), it's a shame the factory warranty doesn't reflect their confidence in their product. KIA's warranty alone is second to none.

Beautiful and Reliable
By robert stout

2015 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Original buyer gets 7 year, 100,000 mile powertrain warranty...This one was made in America......

Optimum
By Timothy Perry

2015 Kia Optima LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I love the car 🚗. It handles great, the closest thing to a sports car I’ll get!

Best Looking, Best Value
By JB

2015 Kia Optima EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I believe that a Kia Optima is the best combination of styling, comfort, fuel economy, driveability, and reliability on the road. This is my second Optima. It's perfect, just like the first one I owned. Anyone looking for maximum value in a mid-size sedan should look carefully at the Optima. I think it is the best sedan buy available.