Used 2007 Kia Amanti Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Amanti for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Fantastic car for ANY price

Matthew, 10/26/2009
4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This car replaces a well-loved 1994 Mercedes C280, so I have to admit I was skeptical at first about buying a Kia. I didn't think anything could compete with my beloved Mercedes. Boy was I wrong! The first thing you notice about the car is its unique look. Too many cars today look exactly alike and I've learned that if a car is 'streamlined,' that's code for BORING. The looks may not be for everyone, but they're definitely not boring... The fit and finish are superb, interior design tasteful and it has a smooth powerplant. As for 'fun to drive,' it may not appeal to a 20-something bachelor, but for someone approaching 40 with a family, it's very comfortable.

It's been a year now since my purchase

Jim, 04/03/2009
4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

It's been a year now since my purchase and I'm still a fan of the Amanti. Love the vehicle and it's reliability. I'm getting low mileage around the city but 80% of my driving is just that. City 15.8 MPG .. but on the highway I get a strong 34 MPG. I traded my lincoln continental in for this vehicle and was nervous about my choice. I went with the Amanti for value and warranty. I'm glad I did. I've not regretted my decision yet - in fact wonder how I got so smart. This car is just flat out fun to drive and has everything in it an on it I ever had with my lincolns. Especially satisfied with winter driving - electronic stability control is great. Check out the Amanti befor you buy anything.

Korean caddilac

Kevin R, 07/10/2016
4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Bought with 60k miles and sold with 130k. Excellent car wish I had it back . No mechanical issues ever. Radio did die though.

surprisingly good

kickboyface, 10/11/2008
4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

rented one of these for a week on a trip to las vegas based solely on the prompting of the counter clerk - "they're REALLY nice." she was completely right. fun. powerful. fast. loaded with features. i rented a Cadillac a few days later and this car was REMARKABLY better. if i was ever in this type of car market, i'd buy a used one in a heartbeat (they have terrible residual value and it's a spectacular car) -- you could get it for a steal.

Update

Greg from Omaha, 06/25/2009
4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Update six month in. No mechanical issues to date, love it more now than when I purchased. I recently rode in a Lincoln Town Car - the Lincoln was not as quite, not as smooth, and was not as nice as the Kia. If you are looking for a Lexus or Cadillac at firesale prices, this is the one!