2018 INFINITI Q60 Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 INFINITI Q60 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q60 model:

Slippery!!
By David Allsopp

2018 INFINITI Q60 3.0t SPORT 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

I didn't buy the AWD and it's almost impossible to use all that power because the back end drifts when slightly pushed. I know how to use the power effectively as I've had powerful vehicles for years but trying to get anything aggressive out of a 0-60 without losing the rear is near impossible. This is a wonderful car for the money and lots of fun to drive. Would highly recommend it but do go for the AWD

fun
By ilyas nessari

2018 INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

Ilike the fact that there are not too many out there

Q60 Owner
By F. Peloso

2018 INFINITI Q60 3.0t SPORT 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

Great looking and performing automobile. Got the AWD 3.0 Coupe model. Very quick and responsive. Quality construction, handles very nicely and is a real pleasure to drive. Gas mileage is OK around town and good on trips. Very satisfied customer. Also, must give credit to the dealership. Faulkner Infiniti of Willow Grove, PA. Great team of folks who handled the sale and delivery. A team that is both professional and classy. So far, I am a satisfied customer.

Really Awesome Car
By SamKaras

2018 INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

This is my second Infiniti. I came back because I absolutely love the quality of their dealerships and the way they treat their customers. I've been driving my Q60 Redsport for over a year now, and it's still incredibly fun! The sport plus mode is insane, and I love using it on long country roads...BUT, I live in Chicagoland and the snow in the winter made my GT Mustang spin in circles- not this car. It grips the road and I feel completely safe (AWD). I can't say enough good things about this car. It's comfortable (even on long drives), fun to drive, not bad fuel economy...the tech they use in the center console is only average, so that's my only negative. I haven't had a single issue with this vehicle, and it's a first gen 2017. I'd buy this car again and again! Just FYI, I do not have the adaptive steering in this car and it's very responsive. I swear the brakes on this car saved my life once...and it looks HOT! People come up to me when I'm gassing up and ask me about the car. Sweeeet!

Great coupe with a nice look
By DJ

2018 INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

This car is fun to drive and I look forward to driving it everyday. I've owned many cars and this is by far the best. AC on off switch is toward the right side of the vehicle which is awkwardly place. Interior otherwise is stunning. Apple car play would make this my dream car. One major let down with Infiniti not having that on any of their models when Nissan does which seems kind of backwards. If you are looking for fast car with an attractive interior and exterior this is the one to go with.