Used 2014 INFINITI Q50 Consumer Reviews - 60 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 INFINITI Q50 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q50 model:

Four Years and Loving My Q50
By Anita

2014 INFINITI Q50 Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased this car new in 2014 and I have loved every minute of the four years! This car is awesome and fun to drive. This is my first Infiniti and I will purchase another, but I just don't want to part with the 3.7L V6 just yet. I shopped around for other premium sedans and found that for the styling, technology, performance and price, the Q50 is great!

Awesome car!
By Pee

2014 INFINITI Q50 Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I’ve had this car for quite a while now and I still really enjoy it. The performance is great, engine is very strong, transmission is super smooth and the brakes work very well too. The seats can be uncomfortable on longer rides, my FX had much comfier ones. I have a spare tire and the trunk is a lot smaller which is a little inconvenient at times. The headlights work extremely well and are very bright. The navigation isn’t bad in my opinion but I don’t use it much. It also annoys me that you can’t use it while driving but I guess that’s common. The car takes about a minute or two to boot up but it doesn’t bother me. I’ve never tried to use the apps so I can’t comment on that. The car has given me zero issues as far as reliability and I don’t intend it to. I’ve never had an issue with my previous Infiniti’s. The back wheels tend to slip a little in wet weather but it does handle good in the snow. Overall I would recommend and I think it makes a great used car

Best car ever
By Travis

2014 INFINITI Q50 Hybrid Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7A)

This is the best driving car I've ever owned. I have driven it a little over 5,000 miles and on a couple long trips. The only issue has been once the steering pulled to the the left and a few weeks later to the right, like the front was out of alignment. Both times it was random and went away after a few minutes. This car is very quick, nimble and fun to drive. I especially like merging into fast moving traffic. The acceleration will push you firlmy into your seat. Perhaps if you drove this car on a track the drive by wire steering would be an issue, but for everyday street driving its been great. Also, the brakes are “grabby” but are fine once you get used to them.

Sporty and Fun
By MikeD

2014 INFINITI Q50 Sport 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I like it -- A LOT!!!! Great handling - fun to drive. Impressive overall

2014 Q50s
By Rand Dent

2014 INFINITI Q50 Sport 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I had owned this car for less than a month, when it went in the shop at Harper Infiniti in Knoxville for recall issues.
I own a BMW X5, and a BMW CIC, and have owned BMWs and Mercedes for many years. This Q50S is as fun to drive as either of my vehicles, as well as all of the vehicles I have ever owned.
When my wife and I decided to buy another car we spent months researching BMW 535 xi, and Mercedes c300 sport 4matic and had taken a few out on test drives.Both are nice, but none were just right.

As we researched additional vehicles my wife came across an Infiniti Q50S, which we also noticed that there was only one sport model for sale within a 400 miles radius. That got our interest. On a Friday afternoon we went to see this somewhat hard to find car, and drove the car for a couple hours and returned to the dealer. That night we continued researching, and by Saturday morning we went back to the dealer to purchase the car. Have not regretted it once. Beautiful, comfortable, strong running car and drives better than any other comparable vehicle I have ever driven.