Used 2007 INFINITI M35 Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used M35 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I like it a lot.

MRTIM, 05/23/2007
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I trade cars every year or less, and in the past few years I have had 2 Lexus (ES & GS), 2 BMWs (5 & 3) and a Jaguar XJ8. I will take this Infiniti over any and all of them. It seems to me to have more room, is more comfortable, quieter, and has more and better features.

Lovely car

Yannis, 07/11/2007
Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car to own. Very very smooth drive and beautiful interior design. Seating in the buckets seats feel very comfy. The only negative mark is the fragility of the outside body. You should expect a lot scratches and bumps.

For what you get its a good buy

jj, 07/27/2007
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just purchased an M35x with AWD. So far we are satisfied with this car. It's fun to drive, the engine is extremely powerful, and it's very comfortable. Compared to other sedans in its class the M is probably the best value for your dollar. It has a high resale value (not that we want to get rid of it) and it's got all the features that the competitors offer for a much better price. So far the only complaint with this car is the gas mileage. But that was to be expected and so it doesn't come as a shock. So overall I would say that this is a great car. We already have one SUV so a sedan with AWD is just what we needed.

Fun

BCORIG, 09/02/2007
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

M35 for 22 months: Pearl with tan interior (looks larger than the darker ones). Get a bra. Still feels new. Can't wait to drive it every morning. Wax it once a week. Better at high speeds - 100 MPH sneaks up on you. Plenty of HP - makes you want to do things you shouldn't. Mileage better than expected: 20 MPG around town (40% fwy 60% surface streets); 26 MPG averaging 79 MPH Chino to Vegas or Fresno. Really fun on Interstate 15 past Barstow. E350 , 525i RL and A6 were the other choices. Glad I got the M35. What would I add? 6th gear for the highway Automatically locking/unlocking doors.

Take a long test drive

Roger Colla, 09/15/2007
x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The car feels like it was designed to impress car testers rather than real world driving. I traded from a 10 year old BMW 540i and would take the old car back in a minute. The V8 BMW got 20% better gas mileage and rode better. The M handles better than the BMW but at the cost of a very harsh ride, loud tire noise and VERY twitchy steering. The car has no "on center" feel and you have to constantly apply steering input to keep it going straight which is very tiring after an hour of driving. Considering the price, I can live with everything but the steering. Make sure you take a long drive on the freeway before buying. Otherwise a great car $10000 cheaper than the competition.