Skip to main content
$35,400

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great SUV!

Stan W., 02/05/2022
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I've only had my Tucson Ltd PHEV for 3 months and so far it's been much nicer than I could have imagined. I've had 2 RAV4s a 2007 and a 2017 Ltd Hybrid. This Tucson is much better than the RAV's in every way. The ride is more comfortable, smoother & quieter, the sound system is way better, has a great panoramic roof and the technology is far more advanced. On a 1000 mi round trip (Palm Springs to SF Bay) ventilated seats, assisted cruise control & steering plus the great sounds - the trip was easy & enjoyable. Hyundai's 10y/100k power train & hybrid/electric sys., 5y- 24/7 roadside assist, 5y/60k new vehicle, 7yr/unlimited Anti-perforation and 3 yrs free maintenance. Other's can't match it. My only complaints are: 1. The small 11 gal. gas tank; it would have been better if could managed 2 or 3 gals more to increase total range. 2. I regret paying way over MSRP. Since it was the only Ltd PHEV (in the color & interior we liked) available within 300 mi of my car search. However, as gas keeps raising and with the $6587 Fed Tax Credit. I'm feeling much better. This is my first Hyundai and I'm impressed by build quality and technology of the Tucson. Time will tell but I think Hyundai made an great SUV.

4 out of 5 stars

Stylish SUV with Excellent Mileage

J. Weber, 07/02/2022
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric plug-in hybrid 6A)

We’ve had our 2022 Hyundai Tucson plug-In Limited for a little more than six months, and we love this vehicle. During the time we’ve had it, our Tucson has averaged 76 miles per gallon. That’s right, 76 MPG! Most of our driving is around town, but we have taken two or three trips of several hundred miles each. In six months, I think that I’ve had to buy gas only a half dozen or so times. With regular gas now costing more than $6 a gallon, we have saved hundreds of dollars already. What is especially nice is that besides the impressive fuel economy, the Tucson has plenty of power, is fun to drive, looks great, and rides very smoothly. The Limited model comes with nearly every safety feature ever invented, a great sound system, and nice features such as a panoramic sun roof and heated and air conditioned seats. Because it is a plug-in hybrid, the Tucson qualifies for full-time access to HOV freeway lanes, so I zoom past congested traffic with a smile on my face. We paid approximately $46,000 for our Tucson, but with state and federal rebates and incentives totaling $10,000, we feel like we got a good deal on an excellent vehicle. Also very nice is the knowledge that we are using far less gas than we used to, limiting our greenhouse gas emissions.