2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Santa Fe model:

Stay Away from Hyundai
By No More Hyundai

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SE Ultimate 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I am extremely disappointed by the way Hyundai USA decided to handle my handsfree case. This issue was present since day 1 of us purchasing the vehicle in 2017. I spent a lot of my time at home and away from work troubleshooting and sending several audio recordings to the company and have been able to re-produce the issue with every single phone call, however the dealership kept the vehicle for several hours and returned it back stating "we don't see a problem". I purchased a new phone, and switched 3 different carries, however the problem never went away. I am extremely saddened by Hyundai's lack of ownership of the issue. The least Hyundai could do is try to replace the radio or the microphone to eliminate the issue, instead Hyundai decided to close the case. However, after this experience, I will be taking my business to a company that stands behind their customers. It is such a shame for the entire Hyundai team that they won't stand behind the customer and fix something that is still under warranty. Overall, the car has a lot of bells and whistles, but what good are they if they don't work.

Say No To Hyundai
By StayAwayFromHyundai

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SE Ultimate 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I am extremely disappointed by the way Hyundai USA and Bentley Hyundai decided to handle my handsfree case. This issue was present since day 1 of us purchasing the vehicle in 2017. The person listening on the other end of the call always stated that the voice sounds like it is distorted and muffled. I spent a lot of my time at home and away from work troubleshooting and sending several audio recordings to the company and have been able to re-produce the issue with every single phone call, however the dealership kept the vehicle for several hours and returned it back stating "we don't see a problem". I purchased a new phone, and switched 3 different carries, however the problem never went away. I am extremely saddened by Hyundai's lack of ownership of the issue. After this experience, I will be taking my business to a company that stands behind their customers. It is such a shame for the entire Hyundai team that they won't stand behind the customer and fix something that is still under warranty. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Bentley Hyundai and the Hyundai Brand. Do yourself a favor and stay far far away from the Hyundai Brand.

Mom boss car
By Lyn S

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Ultimate 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Small trunk space

Worth every dollar spent
By Arun

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SE Ultimate 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a Santa Fe SE Ultimate AWD with Tech Package. Got a cool 10500 USD employee pricing discount. This car is worth every penny. Infact this worth more than what i spent (due to discount obviously). In michigan Hyundai cars are sold at employee pricing for everyone to compete with the big three. This car is amazing, it has everything that AUDIs and High end SUVs have and the cabin is so quiet. The 3rd is strictly for kids and it is so functional due to USB port and charging available. With all the safety features that come with tech package this car is a dream to own. I highly recommend this vehicle espcially due to high quality construction and also due to value of for money pricing.

Is the Sante Fe for you?
By Yvonne

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Ultimate 4dr SUV (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I leased this vehicle to down size from a mini van, not sure if I would like something smaller. It has 3 rows. Third row a little hard to get into but ok once sitting OK for sorry distances. Not much cargo space when using third row. I have the Ultimate yet it doesn't feel luxurious at all. The leatherette seats feel like vinyl. It's a great car for hauling kids around though.