Used 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Consumer Reviews

Used Ioniq Hybrid for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Ioniq is Cool

Dave, 12/31/2017
Blue 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

I am almost 4 years into owning this car.. It has 69,000 miles. It has had all its basic maintenance and still runs well. I have the original tires and will be replacing them soon with similar tires, preferably the Michelin Defender, an 80k tire. The mileage has dropped off over the years. I assume much of that is related to tire wear. Otherwise all its primary functions continue to work well. No repairs have been needed. The two biggest issues, which are about as minor as one would hope for in the grand scheme of things: The driver door still wants to close on my leg and the rear view mirror is still an issue as it has to be continuously raised up. I have the seat as low as it will go and it is still not low enough. Overall I would highly recommend this car. It is my daily driver. It cools quickly on the summer and warms up quickly in the winter. Overall a great high mileage car. Maybe after i get new tires, the MPG rating will get closer to 55mpg. Now it's about 50mpg. Which is still amazing to me.

Far better than expected all around

Tom, 05/19/2017
Blue 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

I was interested in this for the good gas mileage and reasonable price. I was blown away with the value. It's got all the modern bells and whistles and it drives great. Much better pep than I expected. Considering the efficiency, the amount of interior and trunk space is amazing. Hyundai is hungry and looking to compete, and they are bringing their "A" game for sure. I've put about 450 miles on the car already, and according to the dashboard I still have more than 200 miles left before I need to fill the tank. It says I am averaging over 60 mpg and I think it is correct. I just can't get over the value, really couldn't be happier so far.

Just went over 7000 miles on mine

T Hayes, 10/22/2017
SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

With the Prius the car felt clumsy in tight turns and with the Ioniq it feels natural in tight corners. The mileage has slipped on my Ioniq and this will be the first tank below 50MPG which sucks. After almost a year I would give the same exact review as I did before but the milage is averaging about 53MPG now

Love my Electric Blue Iconic Blue !

Kevin , 01/31/2018
Blue 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

My first impression of this car, was a very good one, I have been a loyal Toyota customer for years, but Toyota styling has not easy on the eyes, Plus Prius is thousands of dollars more. Finally someone has beat Toyota at their own game, this car has so many standard features like keyless ignition, Satellite radio, and fantastic mileage that actually beats Toyota Prius, 57mpg City, and 59 highway. Have been looking for months, and found a 2017 certified ionic blue for an amazing price thank you superior Hyundai Conway, for treating me so well, no pressure, dealership, straightforward and I would recommend this dealer to anyone. So far my first tank, I average 63 miles per gallon, and yes I am a previous previous previous owner.

A great car that just happens to be a hybridbrid

BOB, 06/17/2018
SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

Great looks. Really turns people's heads. I have the sel mofel and average 62 to 63 mpg!. I have the active safety package and it has really improved my driving attentiveness and safety. It has lots of cargo space. I am a gardner and had no problems hauling bags of topsoil and other supplies. The instrmentation is modern and user friendly. I love the fact that it looks and drives like a regular car.

12345...8