Used 2000 GMC Yukon XL Consumer Reviews

Used Yukon XL for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

bignfun suv

monkeybleu, 01/02/2004
1500 SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

I purchased my yukon xl to haul myself and dogs to dog shows. Not only was it great for this, but a comfortable car for local driving. It is very convenient that you can fit 4x8 sheets of plywood in the back of the vehicle with the third seat removed and the second row folded down. Love the heated leather seats in the winter. The vehicle has needed a few repairs that no preventative maintenence could have avoided. Other than the reliability issue, it's a great car.

Suburban's the only way to go

burbs4me, 03/20/2004
2500 SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

I'm now on my 5th suburban/yukon... they are just the greatest..my most recent purchase, 2000 gmc/xl model, w/quad 4 seating is fantastic.. these vehicles can do it all, and with great reliability. i dont think i'll never not own one...

2000 Yukon XL

Earl RIce, 01/19/2007
1500 SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

This is one of the most comfortable trucks I've ever owned. It pulls a 7500lb travel trailer with no problems. The only repair I've needed since purchasing it new is the front hub assembly which wasn't difficult to replace. I did replace the OEM hitch because of failures on other GM trucks. This has been a great truck to own and I will buy another when the time comes. I hope they will put a diesel in the Suburban/Yukon XL line.

44000 Miles of Fun

wsolveson, 03/06/2002
1500 SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

I think I bought the first Yukon XL in town. This one was built at the GM plant in Mexico and has had the best quality of any vehicle I have ever owned. Awesome sound system. Trailers my 21 ft. boat smoothly.

Loyal Yukon Owner

JR, 10/21/2007
1500 SLT 4dr SUV

Best vehicle ever for long trips, most comfortable because of the seats. Great ride when replaced original tires with Michelins cross terrain suv's.

12345...6