Used 2010 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews - 55 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Comfortable ride with lots of room
By Patricia W.

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We actually got this Van with a strait trade for the car we had. The value was about the same. We also got new tires on the van in the trade because the car we had just got tires. Everyone was happy. Mom then went on a 1000 mile trip to TX. The van currently has about 217000. It has been very dependable. The only real issues have been the lining around the door in the back has pealed on the right side and the left is just starting. This is causing wind noise to come in. Also the switch for the driver window broke. You can't just get a switch you have to replace the entire unit. Still looking for a good price. It's around $120-185. The tire gauge sensor is messing up. Told normal issue. Has a small oil leak we need to fix. Keeping a eye on it. This is a daily driver about 80 miles a day. I love the radio fetchers. I use a aux cable with my phone and spotify. I really like all the storage. i have the seats up even though I have no one traveling with me. I love the floor storage that you can hide stuff and no one can see it. Its very big. Lots of room in the back to hold groceries and other stuff securely. I also, at my seat on the floor, have a molded storage spot to hold a umbrella. They think of everything! The driver and passenger seats have these two hooks that I just realized could hang a bag from easily and use as a garbage bag. I was just looking for some kind of van garbage bag, saved me $20. Very dependable van. would take on a trip any time!

LimitedVan
By 12314142

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had this van for around 7 years since bought new in 2010. It's great on road trips, and getting around town! Rear entertainment works great, and love rear heated seats. There hasn't been any major issues with it, but the Blind Spot Monitoring broke in the first couple of years owning the car. Swivel and go is a very fun feature for everyone, everyone can face each other! Tire monitor can be very picky though, and it usually says it needs air even if it really doesn't. Overall, it's been a great experience!

Great for big families but poor build
By ddakota609

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

the van has gobs of room and then some. but everything is plastic and breaks. lots and lots of road noise. If your on a road trip on the highway don't expect to hold a conversation from back seat to front seat with out yelling. no engine problems but don't have to much to back it.. transmission stinks, poor shifting either to late or jerks in to gear. seats are like sitting on a milk crate with plywood bolted to it. front seat leg room is a joke. I'm only 5' 9" and I need to have the seat the all the way back and my legs don't rest on the seat. the rear seats are even worse for adults not tall enough and head rest in bad location. folding seats in to the floor is a great feature. no more dropping a nut for throwing your back out lifting and moving the seats and finding somewhere to store them. over all, I am NOT buying another one in the future. sad to say having the Chrysler badge on the front does not mean luxury. it means quickly and cheaply made. if it wasn't for the room I would have sold this darn thing about a week after buying it.

Runs great
By dale burnett

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Limited 4dr Minivan (4.0L 6cyl 6A)

Runs great, grandkids love dual DVD

Updated REVIEW-7/18/2017
By Brenda

2010 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned this van for 4 years. About a year into owning the van the engine light would come on. A day or two later it would go off. As the years have gone on if the van idles too long the next time I go to start it it won't start. Now it just decides when it wants to start. It's a computer problem with a cost of over $1000. Other friends that have this van have the exact same problem. One fixed it and it still has the same issue. I don't recommend this van at all! I'm looking to get rid of this one and go back to a Chevy product. ***UPDATE...Still will never purchase another Chrysler product. It's to the point during the summer that I can't even run my A/C otherwise the van won't start. I've taken it to numerous mechanics and no one can seem to find the problem. I've contacted Chrysler and they can't seem to help either. This van is nothing but a joke. I'll have to keep it a few more years due to having teenagers now driving but as soon as I can get rid of it I WILL!!! I'll go back to Chevy. I just if you're looking for a van find a Chevy or Ford product! *****UPDATE 7/18/2017- This van just kept getting worse. I could drive it then would have to let it sit for atleast 45 minutes before it would restart. Each mechanic told me something different including dealerships that "could possibly" be wrong with the van. I decided that if I was going to for out hundreds to thousands of dollars I'd rather put that towards another vehicle. So a month ago I traded my piece of crap chrysler van in for a Chevy Equinox in which I LOVE. When people ask how I like the Equinox I say I LOVE it..it starts, I can run the A/C plus I have a fob that actually works! I'll NEVER go back to a Chrysler product.