Used 2003 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...21

Pros
Cons

Sebring as reliable as ever

slider5, 11/12/2002
LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Works great. Good performance.

Excellent car

Peter Larsen, 11/28/2002
LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have been close to 100% satisfied with my Sebring conv. True: It's not quite at Audi or BMW levels when it comes to interior plastics, but if it had cost $15000 more, it probably would have. It is very rigid (a pleasure to drive over diagonal RR- crossings !) Engine is happy to do what you ask it to, excellent. Transmission adjusts itself to shift a bit on the slow side, but that's most likely due to my agerage driving style (bumper to bumper traffic). I have had a couple of minor problems, one power window went bad after the car was rust- proofed (by the dealer). Not their fault really, and handled without discussion. Highly recommened.

Wow...impressive car.

stvkrenim, 12/13/2002
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

The car has a surprisingly comfortable and quiet ride, a dramatic improvement over the '96 Cirrus I used to own. The interior seems a lot nicer, too. The car's engine is peppy enough for most situations, but when you really want to get moving quickly, the 2.4L engine is somewhat taxed by the car's weight. It never really feels truly underpowered...but it never feels like it has power to spare, either.

I Love My Sebring!

Jonathan Anoldussen, 12/26/2002
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Yes, I've only had my car for a month, but truly love driving the car. The reason I only gave it a 9/10 for reliability and build quality is that there have already been a few tiny problems in the car, such as a creaking driver door and whistling vents. However, short of a 300M, I've never driven such a gorgeous car!

Never Again

luckypilot, 07/17/2011
LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

As a family we have owned our Sebring since new. It was one of those cars that would never fail for anything. Recently (within the past 6 months) if one thing has gone wrong everything has. Transmission, Cats, Head gasket, intake manifold gaskets. After nothing but Chryslers in our family since 1992, I am currently looking to buy something from another brand.

12345...21