Used 2003 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...21

Pros
Cons

Classy and Sporty with a hint of Luxury

GregginStPete, 02/15/2003
LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Today marks one month with my '03 Sebring LXI Coupe. To date I am very pleased with my purchase and also enjoy a level of exclusivity that was not expected. The Sebring is an interesting blend of Japanese components and American Design, with some German influence thrown into the mix. (Mitsubishi, Chrysler, and Mercedes). I have not seen another car like mine on the road and receive a good amount of looks from other drivers often in high-end vehicles. Overall I find the Sebring to be a sporty blend of luxury and style with a good amount of passenger and cargo room. Fit and finish are good and better than most American cars.

put to th test

Sunshyne, 06/14/2009
Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love cars! I get it from my dad he had every classic car with power while he was growing up.So i get it honest I will put a car to the test. I had a mustang GT growing up..poor car..lol! I hust recently got my sebring and she is great, alot more than I expected from a FWD car. She will take curb at 60+ and can stop on a dime. Great suspension and she is quick off the start...i din not know an automatic could bark tires in 3rd gear..love it

Good, and Reliable

tman24, 04/11/2011
LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned this car for a year and a half. The previous owners treated it like crap, as in the oil looked like it had never been changed and the brakes ate the rotors, and there were cigarette burns in the seats. I got it for 3500 in 2009. I cleaned it out, changed the oil and brakes. Since then i haven't had any problems(short of vandalism) with the car. I bought it with 54k on it. It now has 75k and it feels better actually. You cant even feel the engine running, and shifts are smooth. I do all my own maintenance so i now know the car like the back of my hand. I feel the engine will last me at least 200k(my grandma sold hers with no problems at 150k).

The Old Man's Toy

Claude Mock, 05/25/2016
LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Sebrings Rock

bremensedai99, 10/30/2002
Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Driving in this vehicle is sooooo fun. While the interior design is not as good as the 2000 model, it is still a gorgeous vehicle. Drives great, looks great, sounds great.

12345...21