2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $1,081
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

AWESOME VEHICLE

Jerz- Ger, 08/28/2020
RS 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 3cyl Turbo 9A)

I picked up my Trailblazer on August 8, 2020 and I am amazed at the style, handling and features on this car. RS series with Bose Stereo and glass moon roof and too many functions to mention plus the gas mileage is great, average 28 mpg around town, and 38 on the highway

Good design with small corners cut

Radu, 09/04/2020
LT 4dr SUV (1.2L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

Small but Design is good: better cruise control on steering wheel, passenger seat folds flat, standard rear proximity sensors. One small issue for me: no adjustments of air volume for each individual vent. Also, apparently engine is 3 cylinders and vibrates a little much at low rpm - know the tradeoffs.

Trailbalzer

Colton , 08/23/2020
LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 3cyl Turbo 9A)

The trailblazer is an appealing and aggressive looking sub-compact crossover. Did not test drive the smaller engine but I’m glad we went with the bigger 1.3L anyways, as funny as that sounds. The 9 speed automatic is nice, shifts very smoothly, but you can feel it downshift when going downhill and it feels quite weird. It’s very fun to drive, I’d say it’s quick or peppy, makes me wanna go out and drive it for the hell of it. The interior quality is decent, some hard plastics here and there but that’s GM for you. I would recommend getting a bumper to bumper warranty, these small engines and turbo chargers cause more wear and tear on the engines, because the basic power train warranty doesn’t cover it, and could be an expensive fix down the road. Overall, we are loving our trailblazer, it economical, fun, and is good for smaller families or people like my mother who’s kids are moving out and she still likes cruising in the crossovers because We live in Minnesota with harsh winters so you need something with AWD and they just sit higher than a car and get better fuel economy.

Ad
Build Your Trailblazer
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 5 Trims
  • $19,000starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Chevrolet
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

2021 trailblazer back-up camera

Erica, 08/15/2020
L 4dr SUV (1.2L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

Love the trailblazer. Rides smoothly, great cargo space. The only thing I don't like is when you go in reverse at night time the screen inside the car becomes so bright that it is blinding making it very difficult to see to back up. I believe this is due to the camera being placed in between 2 lights above the license plate. Even dimming the screen doesn't help the brightness.

First and Forever

Blake, 10/11/2020
LS 4dr SUV (1.2L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

I had been looking for a car to buy and use for school and when we came across this car, I instantly fell in love. Coming from a family that’s big on Chevy cars I was looking at getting a Trax even though my family knows that I don’t like them simply because I do not fit in them. There’s not a lot of space in the car for me to feel comfortable but when we found the Trailblazer it was a perfect match.

12345...6