Skip to main content

Save as much as $917
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Cute looks! Bad… everything else

KayakH317, 06/22/2021
RS 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 3cyl Turbo 9A)

I bought the RS AWD and had been saving up and sold my dream truck to get something more affordable to drive. I loved it at first, awesome, quick, maneuverable! Then disaster, it started having a super hard shifting feel and would rev way up and jolt my forward, or rpms would drop and almost make someone rear end me! Took it to the shop and they claimed they drove it (got it back with 13 more miles on it) said they couldn’t diagnose the problem…they gave it back and it was even worse! How could they not notice?? GM was insanely uncooperative. I took it to the shop for the same issue 4 times and still no result. NOW it’s in the shop because I started it to go to work one morning and had a super rough idle and engine light was flashing, all the bells and whistles were going off. Car shut itself off. Shop said “misfire history code”… can anyone explain that to me? It’s been in the shop over a month now as it had been before every time… they haven’t touched it, WONT touch it. I can’t get a single person from GM to call me back and the shop won’t even talk to me. What is going on GM?? In the midsts of all that, I had several other issues such as low tire pressure going insane and mirror sensors going off while in park, radio lost Bluetooth for a while, AC wouldn’t work for 3 days in south Texas heat, all while still having the shifting feelings! I’m thinking the car had been misfiring it’s whole life and finally rattled itself apart! But that has nothing to do with all the electrical issues I mentions briefly before… GM GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER AND CALL YOUR CUSTOMERS BACK! I’m getting a Toyota…

2 out of 5 stars
View Offers
Chevrolet.com

Trailbalzer

Colton , 08/23/2020
LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 3cyl Turbo 9A)

The trailblazer is an appealing and aggressive looking sub-compact crossover. Did not test drive the smaller engine but I’m glad we went with the bigger 1.3L anyways, as funny as that sounds. The 9 speed automatic is nice, shifts very smoothly, but you can feel it downshift when going downhill and it feels quite weird. It’s very fun to drive, I’d say it’s quick or peppy, makes me wanna go out and drive it for the hell of it. The interior quality is decent, some hard plastics here and there but that’s GM for you. I would recommend getting a bumper to bumper warranty, these small engines and turbo chargers cause more wear and tear on the engines, because the basic power train warranty doesn’t cover it, and could be an expensive fix down the road. Overall, we are loving our trailblazer, it economical, fun, and is good for smaller families or people like my mother who’s kids are moving out and she still likes cruising in the crossovers because We live in Minnesota with harsh winters so you need something with AWD and they just sit higher than a car and get better fuel economy.

3 out of 5 stars

AWESOME VEHICLE

Jerz- Ger, 08/28/2020
RS 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 3cyl Turbo 9A)

I picked up my Trailblazer on August 8, 2020 and I am amazed at the style, handling and features on this car. RS series with Bose Stereo and glass moon roof and too many functions to mention plus the gas mileage is great, average 28 mpg around town, and 38 on the highway

ad labelAd
Build Your Trailblazer
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • $21,600starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

4 out of 5 stars

Good design with small corners cut

Radu, 09/04/2020
LT 4dr SUV (1.2L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

Small but Design is good: better cruise control on steering wheel, passenger seat folds flat, standard rear proximity sensors. One small issue for me: no adjustments of air volume for each individual vent. Also, apparently engine is 3 cylinders and vibrates a little much at low rpm - know the tradeoffs.

Trailblazer RS

Blazergirl2021, 10/31/2020
RS 4dr SUV (1.3L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

Comfortable driver side seating options, great technology package and sound. Remote start is a real bonus for me. Good head room in the front seats. My 6'0 husband said he was surprised at how comfortable it was. I'm used to the stiffer suspension so ha e no complaints there. Great gas mileage so far (27mpg), and I do A LOT of driving. Overall very happy with my purchase!

12345...10