Used 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT Consumer Reviews

Used TrailBlazer EXT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...17

Pros
Cons

I love my trailblazer EXT

jobejali, 06/12/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I think it is a great SUV. I am 26 with two kids and i am not ready for a van and don't want the gas milage of a suburban yet, even though the TB is not too much better. One of the other reviews was that the doors were cheap and the interior was cheap and inside noise. ALl of that is a lie. It is quiet, rides well and the inside of my TB is luxurious and i dont have leather. The thing is built very well.

Not enough room!!

Sytek5, 06/13/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this vehicle when we found out that we were expecting our third child. We thought with the third row seat we would have plenty of room inside, Wrong! With all the kids in car seats and then having to take the stroller for the baby, we are unable to get anything else in the back of the car. We like the way it drives and I think it is comfortable. It may look like a station wagon, but it lacks the cargo space inside. Also it is very hard to buckle up the child in the third row, the way that the floor is (knee killer).

Smooth ride

mystc, 06/13/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have spent more time driving, taking family vacations, long and short vacations since I purchased my Trailblazer. Its the best ride for a 4x4 the options and interior design make it even better. Everything is at your fingertips, with lots of interior space. I feel safe driving it with my children. Test drive one, you will take it home!

Wish I could of tried it out for a month

wigglebritches, 10/26/2005
LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The test drive was fine, but actually using the vehicle was another story. Gas mileage is poor; we get about 9 mpg pulling our camper and about 14 mpg avg. highway & city. The suspension is soupy; it wobbles a lot around corners & over bumps. The storage is appalling; I can't carry passengers, a stroller and groceries; there just isn't enough room. The stroller also falls out when I open the back hatch since it is crammed in. Having two car seats means the seat which allows access to the back hooks the car seat when you try to fold it down. Folding the back seats down is no easy feat. Not enough storage for little stuff. Little to no leg room when purse, back packs & diaper bags are stowed.

Great SUV