Used 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT Consumer Reviews

Used TrailBlazer EXT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...17

Pros
Cons

i love my truck

cheinold, 04/19/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I didn't think i would find a suv that I liked better than my blazer but I love my trailblazer. The ride is great; it is comfortable and roomy. I can separate my granddaughters when they are fighting! One in the middle and one in the back.

TRAILBLAZER EXT 04 MODEL

carbuyer2, 05/05/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

After a twelve hour shift in the ER you really need a smooth ride home, especially at midnight. It definately is a smooth ride. The kids love it as much as I do. Going on vacation is not a problem any more. The rear seat entertainment system allows the kids to listen to one of their Cds on headphones in the back, and my husband and I are allowed the radio or cassette player at the same time, not to mention we have plenty of room for the suitcases!The only thing I have found is in the winter when we leave the car to heat up we usually leave it around 90 or 80 degrees, and the car sets itself to 70.

03 Trail Blazer Ext TL

jd4u2, 05/21/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Very reliable with an excellent ride. Braking and steering take some getting used to after driving a sport sedan. Over all a very good vehicle with a great ride and interior space.

2004 chevy trail blazer ext lt

Shakinfree, 06/05/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We needed to seat at least 7 passengers but wanted to get out of our minivan. we researched and drove several suv type vehicles from mini to full sized fairly priced to over priced and found the trailblazer to give us more bang for our buck. Our kids love the look and space that they have (we love that too ;-) ). We have 3 children aged 3 to 11 and they have all the elbow room they need. The ride is smooth for a mid sized truck honestly it may even be nicer than the vans ride was. For the money this is a great vehicle.

Having some recent problems

Alex Collins, 06/05/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My trailblazer ext is nice but I am having recent problems with the computer system. I have had it in the shop 2 times in one month. I am starting to become untrusting and not sure when the next breakdown will occur. With a family this is a concern.

12345...17