Used 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT Consumer Reviews

Used TrailBlazer EXT for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...17

Pros
Cons

Fair

AJG, 01/24/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The TrailBlaser handling in snow has not been what I expected. The rearend could get away very easily. The rear stereo controls do not come with headsets. It is the only way you can listen to second station. The front drink holders are to close the dash not allowing drinks to fit right.

Fun Ride

Roger Scott Jones, 03/02/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My Trailblazer is an excellent ride that I feel has excellent handeling and is very fun to drive. I told myself I would never own another Chevy after my 85 Camaro. My LT Trailblazer is a very well built machine that I won't be trading in any time soon.

Satisfaction

Cway, 03/15/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I am ultimatly pleased with the vehicle thus far. Ride quality is exeptional and engine has more then enough huevos. I really feel you get alot of vehicle for the price.

Service contract poster child...

MTK, 03/29/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my EXT new in 2002. We had several fit/finish problems which needed to be taken care of (primarily paint related). In addition the air conditioner has been worked on, the windshield wiper motors have been replaced, the fan clutch has been replaced, and the gas tank developed a hairline fracture and needed to be replaced. If you really insist on buying a TB, I strongly recommend buying a extended service contract. It has saved me several times.

I love my Trailblazer EXT!

klb, 04/18/2004
LT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I just took a long road trip with my family and was really enjoyed my Trailblazer. Not only was it roomy when we visited others, the handling with lots of stuff in it was great. I also really like the sporty look of the vehicle and get compliments on it.

12345...17