Used 2018 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Reviews

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Nice Truck!

Jonathan, 02/16/2019
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 6.2 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I bought this truck with 7890 miles and have only put 130 on it. I traded in a 2007 Colorado LT and am very pleased with the new body. The auto start with auto climate control including seat heaters is pretty rad. The 4x4 is a very big attraction and does it's job very nicely. The voice activation needs to learn my deep voice and the navigation could be more user friendly, but overall this truck is easily one of the best purchases you could make. Keep the shiny side up friends 😉

Junk truck

Steven Wing, 06/03/2019
LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.1 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Truck had 8400 miles started squeaking. While getting in and setting still. Or if you walked up and rocked the truck. This was happening on passenger side. Took Igor my 9:00 appointment. They called a hour later saying found bad ball joint. Never heard one of those ever squeaking. So at 4:30 called to see if was done yet. Said just about called half hour later saying all done. Well I pick it up and see on work order they replaced right upper control arm. It said due to lack of lubricantion.🤔 Needless to say noise was gone now 4 days later have a clunking coming from front end. Now have another appointment to drop truck off. Told me they take all day for diagnosis. This is a different dealership. Now we kill see what they have to say is wrong. I had a 2012&2016 Ram crew cabs. A hemi and v6. They both got better mileage than this Colorado. The Ram v6 I could run 75mph on highway get 21 to22mpg. Colorado I’m lucky if I get 19

Loving it.

Terry, 01/15/2019
ZR2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Nice ride, awesome power and handling. Comfortable seating and interior. A pleasure to drive.

Disappointed for sure

Kent barnes, 02/20/2018
4dr Extended Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I am older buyer and drove Chevrolet for years. They only went half way on this one. It's a basic so it only has half a reese hitch. The auto drivers window is useless. You can't get it to stop where you want it. The 6 speed transmission is a nightmare. You have to push down on the floor shifter and put it in 6th to get it into reverse. Half the time it won't go in without 3 or 4 tries. The bed is so high up in the air it looks silly (like your going downhill) It does have a back up camera but 90% of the time the backup pattern that most cars have does not come on. The space behind the seat is totally useless. Does not come with storage or seats or anything. Its just there. (like an after thought) It has power seats but no power mirrors. Dealer added over 1K for documentation, nitrogen in tires, seat treatment, and fender wells. LoL. I would not recommend anyone buy a Chevrolet truck of any kind. The dealer was extremely high pressure so do dot buy anything from star auto in Waynesville/waynesville chevrolet. I kept this POS for 6 months and traded it. I grew up owning Cheverolets but after this experience I will never ever buy another one. Poorly engineered for sure. Buy a Nissan or Toyota they are 10 times better.

Don't Waste your money!

Mad customer, 01/18/2019
LT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We bought the truck brand new with 5 miles on it. Sounds like something scrubbing underneath perhaps coming from the transmission. It's now at 3,400 mile and the sound is worse and the motor light has came on. Needless to say we we traded it in while we still had a chance to because the dealer ship was so over booked they could never get us in. We went back to Ford. I will never buy another Colorado.

12345...10