Used 2018 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Reviews

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

My dream and death truck

Rich Hoon, 03/30/2019
ZR2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.1 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Having owned over 47 vehicles in my life, I found saw, fell in love with, and purchased my dream truck. My wife calls it the death truck because it will be my final vehicle purchase in this lifetime. The drive and feel are smooth and comfortable, as if being wrapped in a glove. Fit and form appears designed for me. This past winter found the truck in its element and I went places that fuzz size pickups couldn’t go. To get over any pitfalls such as difficulty getting in and out, I easily modified. Added Tyger step bars that look similar to the OEM rock rails. The wheels have been pushed out 1.5” for better stance. This is a boy toy, a midlife crisis, and daily driver all wrapped into a sexy and unique vehicle.

Great fun truck

Steven Sanner, 12/29/2017
ZR2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Absolutely love this truck, I average 18Mpg driving to work but I can get around 24Mpg when I'm just cruising down back roads. Love the ride, very smooth and can hardly feel any bumps.

Centential Blue with leather

Norm Rivier, 03/02/2018
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Very happy with purchase, love the size. Mileage overall has been about 22.5 in cold weather.

Love the Quiet and comfortable road manners

Scooterzuma, 07/08/2018
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.1 ft. SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

If you shop, this can be a great value. Since it is hard to buy any decent car for less than $30K these days, this nicely featured 4X4, 3.6 crew cab (and Z71) is in the price range of many SUV's or even small midsize sedans, but you get a much more robust and capable vehicle without a huge gas mileage penalty. I think the available 8 inch entertainment system has excellent communication features. Bluetooth and Android Navigation is seamless and easy to use. I looked at all the other truck and vehicle offerings out there, but did not like the marginal or even total lack of Android Auto and Apple car play that was offered. Test Drive the 3.6 and you might be impressed.

Smooth ride

e_garcia1949, 08/03/2018
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Owned a 2010 Colorado. This 2018 Colorado is a couple of steps up. Smooth driving down the road. Feels like a Lexus to me.

12345...10