Used 2018 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Reviews

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Solid frame up truck , not a converted SUV

Wayne, 02/26/2019
Z71 4dr Crew Cab 5.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Going on two years and no rattles or back to the dealership for any repairs. Just oil changes The Colorado has been a steady performer. Quiet inside as well

Enjoy the smaller size, like trucks used to be

Joe Lambert, 05/28/2018
LT 4dr Crew Cab LB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This truck is very surprising to me. I have gotten 29 miles per gallon on highway and tow a 3,500 lbs boat and trailer getting 16-17 miles per gallon. Had to learn to pull it back into 7th gear when towing in hills but surprising performance. The Android play is outstanding with my phone. The maps are very detailed and superior to the onboard mapping I had on a Silverado.

Great economical and comfortable Pick Up

TommyG, 07/18/2018
Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I highly recommend this truck great milage for a pickup very quiet and comfortable. No its not a speed demon but it's very acceptable. The seats could be a bit wider and alot softer ,getting in and out is a cake walk very easy no twisting. Love this truck so far. Also the phone and Bluetooth are excelent in this truck but radio reception seems poor, if you do you're own maintenance you will love it , very easy access to everything

Ditch the diesel

Rick, 11/09/2018
Z71 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Owned the truck less than 24 hours and the DEF sensors tripped. 18 month of ownership, 18 trips to the dealer. When the system is operating properly this is a great riding /towing package. When the sensors "trip" you have 100 miles until the power is reduced. Dealer has replaced, re-programmed, nothing works long term. Love the truck, will replace with the 3.6 gas engine.

Uncomfortable front seat

D. Johnson, 02/09/2019
LT 4dr Crew Cab 5.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2018 Colorado approx 6 months ago and can honestly say it is the most uncomfortable vehicle I have ever driven. The drivers seat will only only adjust forward/backward and up/down. The drivers seat is over stuffed and digs into the back of my legs and cannot be adjusted for comfort. It is so uncomfortable that I am unable to drive long distances and I can't imagine owning this truck for any length of time. I am considering selling the vehicle and purchasing a Toyota Tacoma. Updated 8-18-19. I still own the Colorado and the driver's seat is still the most uncomfortable I have ever driven. Several months ago I contacted GM about this problem and they suggested I take the truck to the dealership. They scheduled an appointment and told me the dealership would have to charge me $160 to look at the driver's seat. Needless to say I refused to pay $160 for the dealership to look at GM's design flaw and I canceled the appointment. Also I believe GM knows about this problem due to numerous complaints on the internet and the fact I think they now offer a 6-way power seat with the 2019 Colorado.

12345...10