Used 2019 Cadillac XT5 Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used XT5 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Amazing car

Ben, 03/22/2019
Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I love my XT5 as it is a smooth ride and fast. It’s a pleasure to drive it. MPG is very good and if you are careful you get great gas milage. The transmission is so smooth you don’t even feel the gear change. Pretty spacious as well. I drove a Lincoln Navigator for many years but so far like XT5 better since it’s more compact and rides better.

First Cadillac makes a great first impression

Mike Swanigan, 12/31/2019
Premium Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I have owned this car for a month and absolutely love it. It has more features than the Lexus 350 I was looking at for thousands less. After driving both cars it was an easy decision based on features and price. The only thing I would change is the Bluetooth audio does not show album or artist details on screen which is so mirror. Everything else is so intuitive and easy to use. Based on the exterior conditions the car sets the internal systems to make you comfortable. Love it! I am averaging 23 mpg which is better than expected for the AWD. Also purchased this used on Vroom which was an excellent experience and will definitely be using this way for purchasing cars in the future.

Best Caddy ever!

Joseph p kennedh, 09/30/2018
Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Their lossThis is the best SUV I' ve been waiting for. Truly a dream come true. Unlike the truck chassis, this SUV rides on air. I'm astonished that the public has not given this vehicle the attention it deserves. Their loss, bye the. bye.

Comfort cannot be beaten.

Steve, 07/06/2020
Premium Luxury 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Being in the transportation field for almost 30 years I've driven a wide array of vehicles and have never driven anything as comfortable as my 2019 xt5. This is my second xt5 ive owned and couldn't be happier. 28 mpg on the highway. As I get older I understand why my grandfather always wanted one. You cant beat the comfort and ride. The power is very good. Styling is great especially in black. Plenty of room. Bose system is incredible. The only thing I don't like is the depreciation value compared to the Japanese competitors. For me, comfort is far more important. I cant see going back to anything else especially as I get older.

Love at first sight still the same after 7 months

Tom L, 05/22/2019
Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Great looking and smooth riding. Roomy interior front and back, comfortable leather seating, musical heaven equipped with Bose. Plenty enough power unless you're into speed racing. Top that off with excellent gas mileage - only requires regular gas! Oh and by the way if your passengers love looking at the sky - the panoramic sun roof provides a sensational view!