Skip to main content

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

My Opinion: Great Value, Great Car

DF10, 12/18/2021
4dr Sedan w/Premium and A-Spec Packages (2.4L 4cyl 8AM)

I just purchased a 2022 Acura ILX Premium w/Aspec. And so far, I love it. At the current MSRP of approximately $32,000, it is a great value. I test drove a few cars around this price, but didn’t find one that I liked more. I get a new car every 5 years because of how much I need to drive for work, so I can’t justify spending more than 32k on a car. Otherwise I would have considered the Audi A4 or BMW 330i. The ILX is fast enough and plenty comfortable. At 201 HP and an 8 speed dual clutch transmission, it moves pretty quick. 0-60 is approximately 6.5 seconds which makes getting onto a highway pretty fun. The seats aren’t quite as comfortable as my wife’s MDX, but with 8-way adjusting and lumbar support, you can get it to just where you want it to be. And the headrest fells like a pillow. The front is definitely a place you can comfortably spend several hours in. The back however, while still comfortable, is a little small. My kids have no problem back there, but an adult might start feeling a little cramped on a longer ride. The dual screen infotainment system may be a turn off for some, but I love it. It’s super easy to use and very responsive. As a person who uses the AppleCarPlay GPS for work, it’s nice to have that on the top screen while my music is still displayed on the lower screen. As for the exterior, I highly recommend going with one of the Aspec trims. The extra sporty touches that the Aspec gives you makes it a very attractive car without going overboard. The LED day running lights have a stylish design as does the LED tail lights. Acura’s individual jewel headlights are also a very nice look. I obviously can’t speak for reliability yet, but it’s Acura. Which is Honda. So I’m sure it will be great and cheap to fix IF ever needed. So if you’re looking for entry level luxury that won’t hurt your wallet, I highly recommend the 2022 Acura ILX Premium w/Aspec.

Smooth Ride

Sheila , 03/22/2022
4dr Sedan w/Technology and A-Spec Packages (2.4L 4cyl 8AM)

I like the feel of the new ILX. It drives easy and smooth.