Who Knew
By Joe on
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I am driving my 5th VW and have owned a lot of fine cars, Jaguar, Lincoln, Mercedes just to name a few. I have been driving for 45 years and have owned more than 25 cars. I still think the VW is the finest car ever built for the price. Notice that I said for the price. You can buy more expensive cars that have everything you could ever want, but for my money I love VW's. As for the one guy who wrote there a piece of junk, maybe he truly got a lemon, that's why there are lemon laws. I have never paid for anything other than normal maintenance items for all 5 of my VW's. Forever faithful to European excellence in manufacturing.
Favorite Features
The Turbo 2.0 that comes in the Wolfsburg Edition and the New Passat's is the greatest engine ever built. I get 28.6 in town and over 33 MPG on the road. The handling and technology designed in the car is superb. It drives as well or better than any car I have ever owned. (25 Plus cars).
Suggested Improvements
The exterior design is not breath taking but the car overall makes up for the appearance. I prefer the Passat look better but not the price.