2007 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: In luv with my VDUB

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Review

In luv with my VDUB
By kpad1ne on

2007 Volkswagen Jetta 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

My girlfriend works for Volkswagen & I was skeptical when she bought her 07 Jetta.I am a die hard Nissan/tuner enthusiast & I am amazed with the performance & smooth ride of German vehicles, in this case VWs Jetta.The car has great acceleration & good power considering its weight & remote 150hp, but could pack a punch when you need it to.The 6spd auto/DSG feature is great & the comfort, interior quality, & ride is amazing, not to mention the car is affordable.Black is the best color for the Jetta as it highlights all of its elegance & compliments the chrome front grille the best.I am in love & will be purchasing one for myself, the GLI of course.

Great acceleration for only having 150hp, smooth & comfortable ride, interior gauges have an awesome color, and most importantly a best buy for the price compared to other vehicles within the same class, doesn't feel like you're driving a tin can like most of these imports-VDUB has found a new fan!

Could offer a little more power for a 5 cyl car, my 4 cyl 2.5liter Nissan Se-R Spec V offers 175hp, but that's it, the car overall is GREAT.