2007 Volkswagen Jetta Consumer Review: I Love this Car!

2007 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 5-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

I Love this Car!
By Sarah on

2007 Volkswagen Jetta 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

This is really a great car - it is fun to drive, has a very smooth ride, and handles turns and corners very well. It picks up speed very fast and the Tiptronic transmission is great for people who like to drive. I am very impressed that Volkswagen has taken the initiative to make so many safety features standard and my insurance went DOWN after purchasing a brand new car. It is great - I love the styling and it's just a lot of fun.

I love all of the safety features, the sunroof, and the red and blue dash display helps to set it apart from the green and orange of other cars. The Jetta's smooth ride, comfort, and pick up are great. I could just keep going!

This car needs better visors. this is not a deal breaker but they are really small. Also, be careful if there is snow on your trunk and you have to open it - the snow falls into the area where the trunk closes and I had to scoop it all out by hand. I learned that lesson and I won't make that mistake again.