I bought mine new and have 28K miles
on it. My left headlight and the
right brake light didn't work at 27 K.
Had to take it to dealer and replaced
I haven't had any engine problems at
all except that it drinks a lot of oil
and I keep 2 quarts in my
trunk. I asked the dealer last week
and he told me to bring in next time
the oil shows half in the dip stick
and they would do an oil consumption
test. One more thing. My doors get
stuck in freezing winter and have to
use force to open. Recently I hear
light noise from my AC grill. Got to
get it done soon!
But overall I like my car. Has been
very reliable and fun and looks nice!
* Blue instrumentation lighting. Every
one who gets in your car will
compliment about it!
* The key fobs. Looks cool.
* 8 speaker audio system.
* 4 airbags for driver and passenger.
* Many standard features that a
miserly Honda or Toyota will charge
you or wont give you.
* Do something about the oil
consumption problem. Many people have
* The seat covers are a lint magnet.
Need more than normal maintenance.
* Cupholders. Keep it somewhere else.
* Doors squeak slightly.