2010 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: First Toyota - Went Big

2010 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

2010 Toyota Tundra

First Toyota - Went Big
By Big Papa on

2010 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is my first Toyota truck, after driving two Dodge trucks. I am a bit concerned as a check engine light came on after just 235 miles. It seems a cam sensor is defective. I think that means the engine has to be taken apart to fix this issue. I am also experiencing an annoying creaking sound somewhere around my rear view mirror. One visit to the service department has not fixed this issue. I am also a bit disappointed with the cheap license plate mount. I really do like this truck a lot, but in my mind, I should not have the previously noted problems given the price of this vehicle. I will be very disappointed if the issues are not resolved soon.

My favorite features are: 1. the HUGE cabin 2. the back-up camera 3. the memory seats 4. the integrated Blue-tooth 5. the vehicle weight 6. the powered rear window

I am a big dude, so I would love it if the driver's seat went just a little further back. Additionally, I would prefer a full leather wrapped steering wheel. The section covered with the faux wood grain is often nearly too slick to grip during turning.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review