Used 2010 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Tundra

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Just My Style
By Gary Perruzzi

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Looked at Sierra, Silverado and F-150 but decided on the Tundra, first on looks and style, but ultimately on ride and quality. The 5.7L is quick and responsive, and so far 16.5 mpg around town. For all the concern over cam sensor problems...so far so good. Many options for the same price as a standard F-150. Love it, and would recommend picking one up!

Favorite Features

Exterior styling, sporty front end, Toyota quality, great sound system, ample rear leg room.

Suggested Improvements

Better daytime instrument panel reads.

Crew Max Limited Edition Review
By Pbrogno

2010 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is my first pick up truck and I love it. I traded in a 2007 BMW X5 for the Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited. I have put over 4K miles on the truck in 2.5 months and everything has been as expected. The 5.5 foot bed works for hauling ATV, (Louisiana Guard Dog), furniture, etc. The back seats have so much room and I have my seat back. I get 14 mpg city and 19 Hwy. The power is amazing, NAV is awesome and voice command technology with bluetooth is great. The back up camera is a little misleading because it is meant to view the hitch, but with the sensors it gives you a good gauge of distance. The rear sliding window is a great plus. This truck gets a lot of attention and looks great.

Favorite Features

Nav Bluetooth Sound System Voice Command 4x4 overall look 20 inch rims huge arm rest fits in my garage (barely) but it does I just love this truck!

Suggested Improvements

Fuel economy but I knew that when I bought it. Seat belt alert is so annoying.

Good for a truck
By Kevin R

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my FJ Cruiser because I wanted to be able to put my motorcycle in the back and go south in the winter. The Tundra drives like a luxury vehicle. It is smooth and quiet. It has power to spare. It also has the cargo and towing capacities that I need.

Favorite Features

There is a lot of room in the back seat. It is quite powerful. It has a great towing capacity. I like the look, the comfort and the ride better than the Ford F-150. I have VERY good visibility with the split mirrors (I think they should come on ALL cars now).

Suggested Improvements

300 Characters is not enough. 1.) The Ipod integration is a TOTAL FAIL. ("ERROR 3" is all I ever see) 2.) I don't want satellite radio. Don't include it. 3.) BOUNCY AS F*** 4.) Gauges unreadable 5.) Transmission always confused

Went from '07 to '10 Tundra
By bill

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade FFV 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Turned in leased '07 2WD 4.6 L for '10 4WD dbl cab w/5.7 engine. '02 was trouble free and powerful considering the small engine. With only 4 tanks of gas in the '10, have gotten 18 mpg and slightly better in mostly around town driving. I'm an easy driver and whenever possible drive with the tach and try to run under 2k rpm. Radio in '02 was replaced 3 times, but was multi-disc cd player and I don't expect problem with single player in '10. 6-speed trans is great so far, as is powerful engine. If no problems, expect to buy this truck at end of lease. I'm a fairly large person and this is a comfortable truck. Fit is good. This one was made in San Antonio TX.

Favorite Features

Towing capability, transmission, comfort

Suggested Improvements

Heated seats in all models. Women love them. A happy woman is a quiet woman.

Super thundra
By willie murray

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle for my lawn service, and have been very pleased with the power, ride and looks of this vehicle. I would buy another without a second thought.

Favorite Features

console shifter, tow/haul mode

Suggested Improvements

put trailer connector in bumper rather than below.