I love minvans
By Anonymous on
2011 Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I purchased the SE due to it's awesome looks. Chose the color White. We live in snow county so I was concerned about the 19" low profile performance tires for traction in the snow. Much to my delight this is a tank in the snow even with these very sharp hi-tech tires. What a relief. Same traction as my 08 Odyssey which was quite good. Also had 4 Suburban vehicles prior and traction for the minivan is comparable. Minivans are quite, more room than Suburbans, handle much better, much easier in and out, much better gas mileage. Most guys I know love them but the wives still feel they don't want them yet. I hope this will change. Minivans are the greatest. What a way to Tour. SE is a WOW !!!
Favorite Features
Handling. Room. Visibility. We installed a PS3 and Movie screen. Can watch Blurays and play Madden. Installed a JVC KW-NT3HDT Nav radio. Fantastic radio and real simple to run. Real sharp. Also installed remote starter. Middle seats slide way back when no one is in the third seat.
Suggested Improvements
I have not had time to try the mini 8th seat. Jump seat I would say. Maybe it is going to be great. Can't say yet. The fact you can store it is great.