Very satisfied
By lax315 on
2009 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
From the moment my wife and I drove the new van we were completely hooked... it drives really smooth and effortlessly. I am really surprised and happy at how well the dealership has been since we purchased the vehicle and could not be more satisfied with the sales staff. We have five children and the vehicle is very durable and spacious for the kids, and the rear compartment is extremely valuable with all of its room for storage. The dvd and sound system is amazing, love the comfortable seats and leg room in the interior. The van controls are really easy and my wife became very comfortable with them quite quickly. Overall this van is a solid 9.5 out of 10. Would recommend van to anybody.
Favorite Features
Simple features are the key. Easy to use radio, cd, dvd, and a/c controls. Great rear a/c controls as well. Sliding doors are a life saver. Sound system. Roll down sliding door windows. Power rear window vents. Alloy wheels. Center console. Love the large amount of storage bins and rear cup holders.
Suggested Improvements
So far the only improvement I can see is the fuel economy. My '99 van got the same gas mileage as my '09... 14 - 20 mpg. Wish it could be more fuel efficent. That is so far the only downfall of the entire vehicle.