Look! It's a plane!? It's a MATRIX!
By Lkn4fun on
2005 Toyota Matrix XRS Fwd 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
Just did what my friends called the unbelievable. I traded my '02 Acura TL- S in on my new Silver Streak Matrix XRS. To those who say I traded down I can only say that this car has brought back FUN into the driving routine. While I do miss the heated seats, that's all that I miss. Love the handling and the punchy little engine. The six speed and shifter feel Euro. The cargo space in this car is amazing. For those of you that are weekend warriors you'll love the pop up rear window for 2 x 4s. Got all the toys except Nav. There were only two XRS's in my area. One was the color that I wanted. "Traded down?" Not in my book. P.S. - Stomp on her and still love the improved fuel economy!
Favorite Features
Exterior styling, rear lift window, and gear shifter on the XRS (very sporty chrome accent). Easy seat fold down. Can only say good things about this car! Love the 17inch wheels....spend the $$ and treat yourself to these....make a huge difference.
Suggested Improvements
One touch back sunroof. Power to close windows and moonroof after key removed. Autodown on windows with key fob.