Great little car
By firethief on
1995 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback
I had reservations about buying a used car from a dealership. After test drive I made the gut decision that the car felt solid. Dealer was open about car history, It had been purchased at an auction in So. California and had no sinister baggage (i.e. it had never been totaled). I've been happier than I even expected. I've never spent a dime on anything except routine maintenance-and that has been low. This car, like every Toyota I have owned is so dependable that it has developed a personality. I have never named it and I don't baby-talk to it, but I have patted the dash-board once or twice.
Favorite Features
Thoughtful ergonomics and general engineering. Small example: if you turn off the car having forgotten to roll up the windows you can roll them up without having to start the car back up. Another: the size of the hatch and back trunk is huge and smartly designed.
Suggested Improvements
None. I wish that future Celica's would borrow more from the lines of this (1995) car. I think it's the most european looking Toyota of all.