I never thought I'd buy a hybrid until
By nu2grn on
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I saw her, a black/bisque leather TCH beauty amidst a sea of new dealership arrivals. I was considering the Prius, but just couldn't hang with the "egg with suspenders" look. After one look and drive of the TCH, I was totally enthralled. The technology is just mind-boggling! I have much to learn about the science (and art) of the hypermile, but so far I am grinning ear to ear each time I get behind the wheel of this gem. Comfortable, smooth and quiet ride, geek-numbing techno gadgets (Bluetooth, nav, way-cool energy monitoring capability, audiophile JBL system,etc.), legendary Toyota reliability and fit/finish. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this outstanding vehicle!
Favorite Features
That new car/leather smell! Why can't that be successfully bottled? ;) And yes, that "smug" feeling when pulling up to the gas pump alongside that thirsty behemoth Hummer... gotta admit it, I'm hooked!
Suggested Improvements
Hmmm... the only thing I can think of is relocating the trunk button on the remote; I keep hitting the alarm button since it is located where most remotes place the trunk button. No biggee, besides that's just user-error anyway.