SX4 Crossover
By cfiaime on
2012 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Pkg (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
We own two 2011 Suxuki SX4 Crossovers, one with CVT, the other with the manual transmission. Both are worthy performers in both dry and inclimate weather. I've done several 600 mile days in both cars and found them more comfortable than many full size cars. I particularly appreciate the i4wd system which allows for either 2wd or 4wd operation. In snow deeper than the rocker panels I had no problem with traction, steering, or braking. Both cars are averaging well over 28 MPG in town, which is quite a bit higher than the EPA estimated mileage.
Favorite Features
I particularly like the i4wd (Intelligent 4 wheel drive) system, which is easy to use and intuitive. There are adequate cup and bottle holders for drinks on those long trips. I also purchased the optional cargo floor which raises the cargo deck to the level of the folded back seats and also gives more underfloor storage. This is a simple option, but one that makes a great deal of sense.
Suggested Improvements
I would like a console mounted 12v auxiliary outlet in addition to the panel mounted outlet.