2007 Scion tC Consumer Review: Great for the Price

2007 Scion tC - Consumer Review

Great for the Price
By Narso on

2007 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is a nice little car for the price. It's got pretty good handling and a very sweet engine. The cornering isn't as flat as I'd like, but the steering is pretty sharp, especially after I got rid of the original tires. As is, it's pretty tossable, but I'm probably going to get an aftermarket rear sway bar to help flatten things out. I love the flexibility, if not the total horsepower, of the engine. It's smooth, torquey and quiet. Exactly what I've come to expect from Toyota. The transmission has good ratios, but could be smoother. 6 speeds would be nice. I really like the styling both outside and inside. It looks like it costs much more than it actually does.

Great engine, nice looks and expensive- looking interior. The Mp3 cd player is a real plus. It doesn't feel like the economy coupe that it is. You don't have to suffer to save money.

Tighter suspension, could use flatter cornering and possibly tighter springs/shocks. More supportive front seats with an infinitely adjustable reclining mechanism would be ideal. I'd like more trunk room with the rear seats up, also.