2006 Scion tC Consumer Review: My Scion tC....a Dream Come Tr

2006 Scion tC - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

My Scion tC....a Dream Come True!
By streaknzac on

2006 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely fell in love with this car the moment I laid eyes on it! It's basically an all around great sports car for the modern society we live in today. It's a very affordable new car with excellent fuel economy. Its sleek, yet simple design is very captivating just knowing that how you buy it stock is still satisfying because you know people"s heads turn when they see this car driving through the city. Also knowing that the amount of customization is practically endless. It is a wonderful feeling because you can have a one of a kind vehicle. The performance is just another area that ceased to amaze me! I love this car so much and am proud to be the owner of one.

I love the fact that coming stock off the lot it's a gorgeous machine, yet there are so many customizations to really make this car your own! I like everything about the tC, so focusing on a couple areas wouldn't do anything, because this car speaks for itself.

The one thing I would love to see is leather seats. That is it. Otherwise keep it exactly the way you have it now Toyota/Scion!