2007 Saab 9-7X - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 9-7X model:
Sporty SUV
By berne1 on 08/03/07 11:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-7X 5.3i 4dr SUV AWD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Got the 9-7X 5.3i this past June for my wife. We really like the styling, the front end is clean and the lowered suspension gives a sporty look. Definitely a better look than the other platform-mates. Get a lot of compliments as well.

Too many Saab snobs
By NNovesky on 05/21/07 11:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-7X 4.2i 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

For once we have a vehicle that is what it is supposed to be: an unpretentious upscale SUV. As an owner of four Saabs over the years, each met my expectation of what I thought it was supposed to be. This is one of Saab's strengths. I have loved each for what they were: sporty in some cases, practical in others. The 9-7x is a little of both. I truly enjoy the 9-7x for the space it provides, the smooth pleasant ride, great comfort, and a sense of size without being overwhelming to the driver. I test drove most other SUV types in this class (from a well equipped Honda Pilot to the Volvo, Acura, Mercedes, Mazda models) and found sometimes small, sometimes large disappointments with each. Try it.

Nice SUV
By Chris on 04/11/07 08:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-7X 5.3i 4dr SUV AWD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is a nice SUV, It looks great and handles like a car.

Couldn't ask for more for your $$$
By dimaf999 on 03/29/07 05:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-7X 4.2i 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Very good vehicle, much better fit and finish then the siblings. Engine is plenty powerful. Good handling. Very smooth ride.

Love It
By jrubel on 02/23/07 16:52 PM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-7X 4.2i 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This car is better than I imagined. Great performance, styling, and comfort. I get a ton of compliments on the car and I am surprised not to see more on the road.

Love my new baby
By Molly84084 on 02/21/07 09:48 AM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-7X 5.3i 4dr SUV AWD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I got my new "baby" for Valentine's Day and I love it so much I can't wait to drive it every day. This car looks great, has tons of power, very comfortable and reliable. Smooth ride! I get a lot of attention from other drivers who are still not used to seeing a Saab SUV on the road.

New Saab owner
By Chicago 9-7 on 01/30/07 07:58 AM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-7X 4.2i 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I looked the the GMC Envoy Denalli and SLT with the 4.2. In the Envoy there was a huge difference between the Denalli and the SLT with the 4.2. The 9-7x falls right in between as far a comfort and ride. You get much more luxury with the 9-7 than with the Envoy SLT. The 9-7's ride and handling with the lower profile and larger wheels makes a dramatic difference. Unless you actually want to drive somewhere off road, I would choose the 9-7 vs its GM brothers. The downside is the quality and fit and finish are still GM. You're not buying a lexus.

Great Car
By SDalton on 01/03/07 08:58 AM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-7X 4.2i 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We just bought the 9-7X last week and absolutely love it. We test drove the Lexus 350, Volvo X90 and while they were great cars themselves, it was hard to pass up all the standard features the Saab had that we'd end up having to add on with the others. Great car!

Great SUV - heavy and secure
By jerry thomas on 11/07/06 19:10 PM (PST)

2007 Saab 9-7X 5.3i 4dr SUV AWD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The car not only looks hot, but is hot. Great ride, handles great and turns on a dime. I love it!

I love this SUV
By RJETER on 10/27/06 12:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Saab 9-7X 4.2i 4dr SUV AWD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

You have to drive this SUV to appreciate its ability. It's big, but hugs the road. A powerful engine that can run with just about any SUV out there. Fun to drive and if you close your eyes you might think your in a car. The 18 inch tires give it the strong masculine look. It's loaded with more standards then most vehicles.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.