2009 Pontiac Vibe 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - A Versatile Fun Car

2009 Pontiac Vibe - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

A Versatile Fun Car
By Brian G. on

2009 Pontiac Vibe 4dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had this car for 2 weeks. It's so much fun to drive, and handles like a much more expensive vehicle. The ride is quiet and smooth, and the 2.4 engine provides more than enough power. The interior seems spacious and all the controls are in easy access. The interior uses alot of plastic, however it does not look or appear cheap. The seats are very comfortable in the front and rear, and the cargo space is incredible when the rear seats are folded down. The A/C blows nice and cold which is a plus, since I live in Florida. I wanted the upgraded radio, but mine has the base radio, however it sounds great. I've driven in some very heavy rain, and this car was terrific! GREAT CAR!!!

Favorite Features

I like the rear cargo space and the comfortable seats. The steering is very responsive. This vehicle did well in the crash tests and has alot of safety features that are standard. Stability control, 4 wheel anti-lock disc brakes,5 speed auto trans. with tap shifting, side airbags.

Suggested Improvements

This car is perfect just the way it is! While On*Star and XM radio is nice, I have no need for them.