2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: My Pontiac

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix - Consumer Review

GT Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

My Pontiac
By Kolt on

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car! I never would have bought a Pontiac 10 years ago. The car is designed very well and the seats are very supportive. The ride is soft yet somehow sporty too. I love the throaty sound of the exhaust. I've had three people in the last year comment on how they like the sound of my car. I often journey on 500 mile road trips and arrive refreshed. Now the back seat does feel like you are looking out from a well, but I prefer the seat right behind the steering wheel. The 28mpg rating is accurate. No hybrids for me when I can have the power and convienence of this engine. Hats off to GM for the first car I've enjoyed in a long while.

Supportive seats. Great enigine that sounds hot and gets 28 mpg and has good acceleration. I don't think you can get any more car for the money.

Front end needs to be shortened or front wheels moved forward to keep the front end from meeting with curbs, or from dragging the ground when going through dips from curb to street.