2007 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Very Satisfied
By carloskid on 01/29/10 08:28 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my second Murano SL. I live in a flat area with mostly 50/45mph speed limits. I average 24.4 mpg without driving like an old fogey. I get the same or better on the hiway. I have experimented, and the car runs fine on regular gas. No difference using midgrade or premium gas.

Roadtrip
By Peter Stringer on 08/22/09 07:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We have just completed a 30 day, 8k mile roadtrip, Florida - Utah and back, the car performed superbly. 1100' climbs on gravel roads, no matter what we attempted the car was just perfect.We completed 625 miles one day thro Texas - so comfortable, can't praise it enough. Had an oil change in Kanab by Ramsey's - brilliant. Got back - Royal Palm Nissan dealer for full service and the hassle started. The local dealer lets a brilliant car down.

Pros are Wrong, Drivetrain is Strong
By kevin on 01/27/09 12:01 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I find the power and the CVT to be very adequate. On the freeway at even 80 mph the pickup is outstanding for such a vehicle. The handling is precise and the road feel is excellent. I see no downsides to this vehicle. I get almost 23 mpg at 80 on the freeway, and about 20 around town.

"Doesn't get no respect"
By Carloskid on 10/14/08 07:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my second Murano. I love it. I just drove 900 miles form S.C to Long Island, NY and got just about 25 mpg. I always get about 22/23 around home on our flat roads. I can get two fullsize bikes in the back of my Murano with the seats folded. No rack needed. I just use mover's blankets for protection.

Last of the 2007s
By JC Higgins on 05/27/08 10:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Neither my wife or myself liked the 2009 for interior space or ergonomics so we bought a new 2007 loaded SL in Merlot with chrome wheels. Love it. Roomy because they resisted putting three rows of seats in. At low speeds the trans seems to drag the car down rather than freewheel like it does at high speeds. Mileage adequate at this point but switching to Mobil one synthetic seems to be good for two MPG in these cars so I'll switch after break in. The Bose is mediocre but then, I'm an audio snob. No other complaints. My wife prefers my car to her 2000 RX 300.Get compliments on the car's beauty. Good road handling with touring suspension. We like it.

easy
By casmpb on 05/12/08 17:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love everything except ride when going slow. This is smooth driving on highway but rough in city going under 30. The comfort of 4-5 adults and a large dog in back is amazing.

Simply Beautiful
By Amethyst on 03/28/08 20:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I picked up a leftover Murano when I heard the 09s were coming out, as I've always loved the body style, and needed the room for my dogs. All went well for the first thousand miles, until I got off the freeway one morning and it sputtered out on the street. I would restart it, but it would do the same. Had it towed to the dealership, where it was diagnosed with "crank sensor failure", and it was replaced under warranty. No apology, no coupon for free oil change, nothing. On the upside, I've driven it another 2,000 miles smoothly since then. But that experience has somewhat tarnished my love for my Murano (some) and Nissan (more so).

Darrin's opine
By Darrin on 02/15/08 15:01 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded an F150 crew cab 4x4 for the Murano as I needed city-type efficiency. It was great to get rid of the lumbering behemoth for a nimble little grocery getter. I am 6 feet 240 pounds and the comfort of the drivers seat practically sold me with all its electrical toys. I enjoy the Bose/MPS stereo and mileage has been a solid 20 MPG in town. Very comfortable for 4 adults. I consider it a very pragmatic vehicle that's fun.

Excellent Vehicle
By Rob on 01/09/08 21:03 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I would buy another one. I love the turning radius. It is comfortable. It is very roomy. The only thing I do not like is the cup holders. There are not enough and you cannot put two medium drinks side by side in the holders. Rob

Dick's Synopsis
By Riochard Doll on 01/03/08 20:26 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Driving this vehicle has been a great experience. Love the way it handles & pick-up.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.