3rd Altima and the Best
By flightnurse on
2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
As the title says, this is our 3rd Altima and by far the best. We have 3400 miles on the car and have taken a trip in the car and are still amazed on the overall design, and comfort this car has. The MPG has been stealer, combined we are averaging 33, and on our trip to California we got 38 on the highway. No trips to the dealer and no mechanical problems.
Favorite Features
The seats, they are amazing, on our trip to California, we drove for 7 hours non-stop and we were not tired or fatigued truly amazing. The back up camera is great to have, it does take some use to, but once you are comfortable with it, it is a great feature.
Suggested Improvements
The radio, even though the SV comes with an upgraded radio, the real issue I have is, when plugging in my iPhone, if you have the pandora app on your phone, the radio will automatically start pandora, I haven't found how to stop this. If Nissan can take the best from the Ford Sync system and integrated into their radio they would have a great setup. I wish the SV came with fog lights as standard equipment and not bundled as part of the convenience package.