2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Consumer Review: A star is born!

2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Review

2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

A star is born!
By Jack Carnevale on

2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I have owned Mercedes for more than 30 year and have always enjoyed the ultimate driving experience. I thought I had reached the pinnacle in 2001 when I purchased my new S55. I imagined keeping the car for at least 10 years. Then along came the S550 and changed my driving world. I took delivery on Feb. 14 and have enjoyed driving all of the 600 miles that I've racked up on the odometer. Comfort, performance, grace, style and a luxury experience that I have not experienced in any other car. I am probably the first in my area to take delivery of this extraordinary vehicle. The comments I've been getting are extraordinary from old and young alike. My love affair with Mercedes is reconfirmmed

Style,performance, technology of all operations of the vehicle being controlled by the knob at your finger tips. Leg room in both the front and back is unmatched in any other vehicle. I purchased the "keyless go" which is an incedible feature. No more hunting for keys to start and lock your car.

The only complaint is the placement of the cruise control lever close to the directional lever. I find myself inadvertently using the cruise control knob for my directional. Not really a big deal in the overall scheme of things.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review