Even my husband loves this little SUV!
By jrp74 on
2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
Love everything about this car! Attractive, sporty, quiet, comfortable with intuitive controls, excellent safety features, and luxurious options--all at an excellent price! The rear seat is large enough to comfortably accommodate our 12-year old and 9-year old, and I find the cargo space to be more than adequate for what we typically use it for (groceries, runs to to the recycling center). Would recommend getting the keyless entry and ignition option, though--after owning an Infiniti M45 that had it, it is sorely missed.
Favorite Features
Love the rain-sensing wipers and remote hatch opener (is that what it is called?). My husband loves its solid feel and excellent handling, as well as acceleration when it's in Sport mode. The kids think the panoramic moon/sun roof with the auto retractable shade is cool.
Suggested Improvements
It would be nice to have a little more room in the back seat. Also, if you have small children, I'm not sure how well the back seat accommodates child safety seats--I had a hard time with a toddler's booster seat... The fuel economy could be better, too, but it's not awful.