2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:
Two years later and still loving it!
By carbuff50 on 12/09/11 21:47 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We have driven it 14,000 miles so far over the past two years-it has been flawless in every way. Feels solid like it was carved out of one piece of steel, handles great and looks terrific. Average about 19mpg in town-highway is a better.

Very pleased
By coadster on 06/12/10 18:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Very solid, sharp vehicle. Feels like it is carved out of one piece of steel.

Love the car!
By camille on 04/17/10 07:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just came off a 3 year lease of a BMW x3. Looking for a smaller SUV like the Mercedes 350 GLK. This car drives sooo much smoother than my X3! Even my husband fell in love with the car. I feel so safe in this solid car. I have the black and silver running boards on a black car. Very smart looking. I am soooo happy!!!

Saw it, Bought it Love it
By ruth on 03/27/10 15:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car handles well in the city. I love the interior as well as the exterior. It certainly is not a family car , but I didn't purchase it for a family. I bought it for me. And I love it. The only down side is gas mileage. I don't sit in the , so I can't complain about the leg room. I haven't had any service related problems at all. The add oil light came on once. I added the oil and kept driving. I'm totally sold on this car.

German Tank
By Steve on 02/27/10 21:12 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love this car. It feels like it's been carved from a solid block of steel. Absolutely nothing rattles. I've had this car for a year and nothing has gone wrong with it. It has great acceleration and it handles the road well for an SUV. If anything, the steering is too lively when you first drive it. I get 22 mpg on the highway (80 mph)and 16 mpg in the city. Mine is black with the 19" wheels and the dealer threw in tinted windows. The car looks so much better in person than it does in photographs. I test drove a Lexus, Land Rover, and BMW. I liked this SUV better. I have read other people here complain about brakes, but my brakes have been fine. It's done everything I've asked of it.

Paint and body work worst than anything
By Calcium on 02/21/10 17:02 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Don't buy Mercedes. I have S550 and GLK350 Both purchased new. The S550 got very bad transmission when shift in automatic from 2nd to 3rd gear. Engine vibrate and shake the whole car when unexpected. Rear tires only last 10K miles. it always wear out in the center, I use recommended tire pressure of 35psi. GLK350 Very bad paint job. The clear coat got dust all over the car. The hood gap on left and right are at least 1/2 different. It's a brand new car, this kind of gap only happens on car with front end accident. You don't expect these problem from brand new Mercedes!

Worst car ever!!!!!!!!!!!
By mp on 02/15/10 15:48 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great service at the dealer, got hypnotized by the Mercedez salesman. Got the car, big disappointment. The fuel economy is the worst, no leg room in the rear seat. Can't go on a long trip with this car. You have to press brakes long before stopping. No luxurious at all. Front seats very small. 6' male won't fit. This is not a suv feels, this is like a little car, just to go and buy groceries. Just because it got the Mercedez emblem, that's not mean is driven and feel like a Mercedez. Doesn't come with seat warmers, to open the car you'll would have to open all the locks, not just the drivers. You'll have to open the locks, when in vehicle to release passengers in back seat. Big mistake.

Fun Fun Fun
By John on 11/28/09 08:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I tested several small SUV before I bought this car. I have to admit it i love driving this car. The GLK is very fun to drive, classy and it handle very well. The onlything is that the leg room in the back is kind of small. I wish they add a couple more inch in the back.

my thoughts on the GLK
By chubby_cheex on 11/26/09 22:00 PM (PST)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

So far so good! The car has a handsome exterior and interior. It's nice inside, but not cozy like an E class. I don't mind however because you can't have it all. The acceleration is a little bit of a disappointment, but I can deal with it because the handling makes up for it. The car feels fairly tight in turns, smooth, quiet like you're in your own world, and solid. Oh, and the headlights look pretty nice even without having the bi-xenons. That was a pleasant surprise. Overall it's a good value for being a baby Benz.

1st MB and Luvin' It
By Dan on 09/28/09 11:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After fours years in an Armada our lease was up and my wife wanted to downsize. We test drove several cars including the X5, MDX, and a decked out Murano. When they pulled up the GLK for a test drive at the Houston North dealership, my wife left me little room for negotiating the price with a solid, "We'll take it". It was love at first sight for her and she thanks me everyday for the purchase. Being the mother of two teenage boys, she rarely leaves the neighborhood but we still get around 18 mpg with an average speed of a mere 25 mph. I rarely get to drive it but everytime I do I am impressed with the handling, the power and above all else, the quietness. A solid 10 for the money.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Suv in VA is:

$128 per month*