SENSATIONAL
By SOFAKING on
2006 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 6A)
My recent frustration with an X5 and a 745 sent me on a mission to check out Lexus. Every experience I had had with 5 other Lexus cars was great so I went looking for an suv and an LS 430. Well when I saw this matador red, chrome wheeled beauty I was smitten. This is a great car that no one seems to pay any mind to. Beautiful styling, great comfort, world class fit and finish, quiet ride top up and top down and Lexus reliability make this car bulletproof. The only flaw is the seat belt access but why quibble. This car has it all and a great value in the market place. I have never enjoyed a car like this one. This is one sweet ride.
Favorite Features
Sensuous styling, depth of finish, fine wood trim, comfortable seats, vault like quiet, steel retractable roof, great sounding hifi and strong performance.
Suggested Improvements
Reposition the seat belt harness for ease of operation. Allow the bluetooth operation to make outgoing calls while the car is in motion and improve the voice recognition feature. XM radio would be a great addition to the sound system.