2004 Lexus SC 430 Consumer Review: Attention getting car brings h

2004 Lexus SC 430 - Consumer Review

Attention getting car brings happiness
By Dimples on

2004 Lexus SC 430 2dr Convertible (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

For my 25th wedding anniversary present, my husband asked me if I would like the cute little Lexus as a present. It has been a total joy of a car! Everyone wants to see it, and see the inside, even though it is almost two years old. It has saddle-brown leather inside (a darker color than I have seen any where else), and dark brown tortoise colored wood covering the radio and map area. Still to this day, I get extra attention and waves everywhere I go, while driving around the Pensacola, Florida area. It is smooth handeling, and fun to drive at the same time.

Top retracts in less than 60 seconds to convert to a convertible. Car is still air tight in heavy rain storms. It drives very smoothly in town or on long road trips. A joy to drive. Nice sound system, also.

None that I can see, except the tires wear very fast as they are "run flat", and they need to be replaced more often than most tires.